March 7, 2010

This Year's Calendar.

I am a planning kind of gal.
I like to know what I am doing, and when I am doing it.
So, I have used a calendar forever, tracking my movements
and activities. Last year I was overwhelmed with inspiration
by Geninne's Calendar. I am a frequent checker of her blog,
I mean with all her beautiful birds I would be a fool not to,
but her Calendar...a true delight.
So this year I drew out all the weeks, hand stamped
each day, date and month, and tada!... I have my own Calendar.
At the end of each week, I do a little sketch over the
"to do's" and "have dones." So far I'm in love.
Day Runner, I'm sorry, but I'm never coming back.

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning and apart from helping you keep organised will be a very special keepsake of your year. It must bring you such joy each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this!!!! I will study it more to see how you made it. I am inspired by G Z too! Your work is just as fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just wanted you to know I nominated you for a wonderful blog. I Love your work. If you want, you can go to my blog and see what I wrote about you. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Best to you, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to read them!